Thursday, February 18, 2010

What you don't anticipate and what you come to realize

I have to admit that I do appreciate the time I have between receiving my assignment to the actual departure, its given me time to let things sink in, read. work and put other things into perspective.

I'm not sure how other Peace Corps volunteers have felt in the past, but at times I feel a little out of place sharing with people that, "I'll be off to the Peace Corps in April". I suppose I've always had my own stigmas of the Peace Corps in the past but its ironic to now confront the reactions and comments other people have. Some of which you don't anticipate. Good, bad and random.

Also once you realize how many other Peace Corps blogs that are out there, you start to get a little dizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment